Wednesday 18 September 2013

Getting rich, where to begin?

If I knew the answer to the title of this post, I probably wouldn't be writing it. However... What I can do is try my best to advise you, the reader on some ideas and ways you can secure your finances and your future and maybe one day get rich!

I am no expert but I do manage my money well, which is the first step to becoming rich. Chances are, for most of us it will never happen, plus it depends on your view of bring rich. It's different for everybody! Is it owning a Ferrari or having a million in the bank? Maybe owning a business, or five of them?

What I am slowly learning is that to get rich, it takes time, unless you get extremely lucky. This happens so rarely that chances are it won't for you, the solution? Give up trying to get rich NOW and start working hard.

This blog along with my other success blogs (poker, games development) will give some tips tricks and insight into the things I have learnt and are still to learn, about life, money and success.

No comments:

Post a Comment